Let me start off by saying this mixtape is exceptional. It's very well put together and has a diverse selection of beats. A little bit of something for everybody, you know? Anyway..
- Conscious Dreaming (Intro): Usually, I don't like intros with talking or ''skit'' type things but the speaking part of the intro fits well with the beat. All good mixtapes should have a strong intro like this one. Thumbs up, young Swiper.
- Cut It Out ft. Jay D: This track is pretty raunchy. It's very raunchy actually. But hey, sometimes you just gotta get to the point, right? Haha.
- Everybody Needs Somebody: Yo! This is the type of song you mob to. Period. The sample immediately gets the listener's attention and its curtains from there. Very nice.
- Fashion ft. Theodore Grams & Mark Ryan: I love that Swiper's flow pretty much fits every beat on this tape, especially this one. His voice is very clear, too. Great track. Video for ''Fashion'' coming soon!
- FBGM Freestyle: It's cool to hear people rap on this beat and actually do a good job. Props.
- Glowsticks: A futuristic spin on things. Another song to mob to. *shakes dreads*
- Hollywood Bitch ft Alec Zankman: This is an example of ''something for everybody.'' If you're not into trap beats or mobbing songs but still like that rap feel, here's to you.
- Icey ft Jay D & Nelly Nell: Amazing! Love the sample and the hook.
- Space Brownie: Another diverse beat. Very simple but I could still imagine girls twerking to it at a concert.
- Kill That Noise ft. Uri Divers: Great! I'd love to see a video for this (and Icey).
- Paradise (Outro): Nice way to end the tape.
So.. download the tape if you haven't already. It's worth it!
Good job, Swiper! Follow this guy on twitter: @PhratTeam_Swipe.
ALSO: Swiper will be opening up for the Bakery Boys on June 14th at the Arts Garage! Cop your ticket from him or one of the Bakery Boys. $10.